Scheduling Photoshoots

Scheduling Photoshoots: 

    For my magazine, I am planning on interviewing my friend Camryn and photographing Molly Boyas, Katherine Terres as well as Camryn. 
     December 7th-9th, our school's choir will be going on a trip to Epcot and Magic Kingdom. As discussed in a previous post, I have decided to take photos at the Morocco pavilion in Epcot to make things easier for me. At this trip, I will be photographing Katie and Camryn. Aside from the easy access to beautiful geometric backdrops, I will also be able to take advantage of the immense amount of free time I will have with Katie and Camryn as I will be spending the entire day with them. This also allowed me to get their input on what locations or poses they think are better. This photoshoot was a little bit trickier than Molly's considering the wider range of locations we had to explore and take photos in front of. Another added challenge was the amount of tourists at the park that day. Thankfully, I was able to find a fairly secluded area and take a few quick photos without disruption. 

     Another person I will be photographing is my friend Molly Boyas. Molly and I spend lots of time after school since we are both involved with our school's improv troupe as well as the afterschool theater program. Considering the amount of time that Molly and I would be spending together, and the fact that she is extremely stylish, I asked to photograph her for my magazine and she agreed. Taking the photos was quick and easy, as Molly is just very charismatic and easy to work with. I loved the poses and her model energy, but I felt that the photos were a bit lacking. This is why I ultimately decided on only using photos from Camryn and Katie's photoshoot.

Photoshoot with Molly:



Photoshoot with Camryn and Katie:




Comments

Popular Posts