Scheduling Interviews and Developing Questions

Scheduling Interviews and Developing Questions:

Scheduling:

   I will be interviewing my friend Camryn Wigglesworth as an upcoming model and trendsetter. It was a bit difficult to schedule an interview with her considering our busy schedules, Camryn being involved with Cross Country and Choir and myself in Theater and Choir.
It took an incredulous amount of waiting for the other to be free, but we did it. Camryn and I scheduled to meet one day after school.
  In this meeting, we discussed how we could possibly set up an entire photoshoot that looks at least semi-professional and finally decided to take photos at our upcoming Epcot trip in December.
    Now that our photoshoot and interview were scheduled, I had to get to work and finish one last thing before I was completely ready to go: I had to write the interview questions.

Interview Questions:


     The first question I was able to come up with was "Do you ever doubt the opportunities you've been given or the successes you've had?". The reason why I thought of this question first is because of the down-to-earth feeling I want to create with my magazine.I want the readers to be able to every question I ask the interviewee.

    My next question is "Have you ever felt that you would be more successful if you complied with modelling industry standards?". I came up with this question while talking to Camryn's persona that she created for this interview. 'Camryn the Model' doesn't conform to societal standards or waver in her beliefs. She's a strong and independent woman, and I felt that considering the target demographic of my magazine, an influential woman such as 'Camryn the Model' is the ideal role model for them.


    My last question is "Do you ever compare yourself to others?". I wanted to ask Camryn this question because I feel that readers should know that it's impossible to be completely satisfied with everything. You will always compare yourself to others, but it's extremely important to find and take note of your own self-worth despite how low you might think of yourself. That message is something I think everyone should be aware of and keep in mind.

Comments

Popular Posts