Flat Plan

Flat Plan:



Shown above is a 90 page flat plan for my magazine, Donna.

 The articles in my flat plan will engage my audience because they make sure to relate to a wide variety of women at a basic level. One example is "Latina Empowerment" which is an article highlighting the accomplishments of Latin women in fashion.

 My magazine plans to reach a diverse demographic of women in the United States with the goal of empowering them and celebrating their differences and accomplishments. 
My ads have, to the best of my ability, been placed in a similar manner as the magazines I have researched. 

All of the magazines that I researched contained a plethora of two page ads and even three page fold for luxury brands such as Gucci, Dolce Gabbana and Cartier. I have attempted to mimic the style of the magazines while retaining my own brand, still taking inspiration from the magazines that I've researched.

Comments

Popular Posts