CCR #4 (Draft)

Creative Critical Reflection #4 Draft:

4.) How did your product integrate technologies-software, hardware and online- in this project?

Throughout the development of my project, I utilized multiple programs and tools to edit and create my magazine project, the one I relied the most on being Microsoft Publisher.
I was able to make my flat plan and the three reiterations of my four page spread on this program. Publisher is a program similar to word where users can create graphics such as articles, fliers and in-house business documents such as invoices for small companies, shipping labels, or in my case, magazine pages. I was able to use Publisher on my 11' HP Stream Laptop.
     Publisher was made available to me through my school's county. The county grants every student k-12 free access to the most recent version of Office 365, which includes Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Sway, Publisher and many, many more. 


    My photos were taken on an iPhone 7 Plus, which has a nifty camera that can take photos in  "Portrait mode", a feature that hyper-focuses the subject in the foreground while slightly blurring the background, a cool feature that adds a crisp contrast to any photo. 


    To edit some of my photos I used Adobe Photoshop, which was made available to me through my Media Studies teacher. In his classroom there are two desktop computers with the program that students can use. 


Comments

Popular Posts