Marketing Plan

Marketing Plan:


To market Donna magazine, I will create social media accounts (particularly Twitter and Instagram), subscription cards and hosting social events. I believe that this plan will engage my target audience because the marketing techniques overlap with the interests in my magazine. For example, on our Twitter account we could further our political ideas and views that we have already discussed and cemented through our magazine articles.

   Donna's demographic, lower to upper class women ages 18-50, would most commonly make use of social events to take advantage of deals or to have the once in a lifetime chance to talk to a celebrity. I also think one effective marketing strategy would be subscription cards that are distributed through magazines and by hand. Passing out cards that display our company name and show immediate prices for certain subscriptions would entice the reader to find out more about the magazine if they're interested.

    This advertisement can be used for multiple purposes as well: to pass out at social events as stated before, to be distributed to other magazines to be featured as an ad and to mail out to citizens that fit our target demographic.

   
As for the social media accounts, I will create an Instagram post for my magazine that would engage my audience with my product by introducing them more intimately to the ideas my magazine is  founded on. Creating a social media also shows how flexible a company is to accommodate the growing presence of technology and social media as well as how open minded they are to new ideas, the latter part being very important to the younger target audience.


Social Media Post:



Comments

Popular Posts