Feedback and Revisions #3

Feedback and Revisions #3:

    The last piece of feedback I received was about the pullout quote on the last page of my four page spread. Once again, everything felt cluttered and unorganized because of the text and also because of the pullout quote. Many of my classmates felt that the pullout quote took up too much space and pushed away the text in an odd manner.


    To fix this issue, I will select a different quote that won't take up as much space yet deliver the same important message I wanted to deliver. I will accomplish this by adding extra material from the interview that wasn't used. After reducing the text size, I realized that I had much more space for all of the material I hadn't used, so from the unused material, I will select a shorter yet equally impactful quote. I will also get rid of the awkward box around the quote and find a more stylish way to seamlessly place the quote into the article while maximizing the space available.



Comments

Popular Posts