Feedback and Revisions #2

Feedback and Revisions #2:

    Another piece of feedback that I received on my midterm submission was on the color choices I made with the fonts in the article. Many of my classmates felt that the color choice for the interview questions was too light, and hard to differentiate from the actual text. Another complaint was the size of the interview questions. Some said that the text size was too big overall, and caused the page to look cluttered and unorganized. 

       

     I will fix this by changing the font color of the questions to a darker maroon-burgundy color that will compliment the cover's color palette. This will fix the issue of the text being hard to read and the lack of uniformity between color palettes throughout the pages. I will also change the size of the body of the text to be smaller, and rearrange the images throughout the pages in a logical manner that reduces the cluttered and unorganized look in my 3rd quarter submission.

Comments

Popular Posts