Feedback and Revisions #1

Feedback and Revisions #1:

    The first piece of feedback that I received on my midterm submission was on colors I had chosen for my masthead and for my table of contents. The issue with both of these color choices was that not only does the overall color scheme match consistently throughout the pages, but that the lettering blended easily with the background, making it hard to read.  Before submitting my four page spread, I had attempted to add a shadowbox to create contrast between the background and the text under the masthead. Here is an example:



    The maroon-burgundy color that I chose for both the masthead and the text under it blends with the background, so to fix this issue, I will add a white outline on the text and a drop shadow to create contrast between the background and the text. Hopefully these edits will correct this issue for my third quarter submission.





Comments

Popular Posts